Monday, April 4, 2011

Assasination of a Blog

So I got a lot of questions about what happened to my blog. I went on vacation, got home, pulled up my blog and bam its gone.  No notice from Blogger. No reason. Just gone. Happened to my first blog (The Gayest Straight Guy) and when it did I was PISSED. But for some reason I didn't feel the same way this time.  Ya I was bummed but it was like wtf stick a fork in my big ass I'm done. Then I sorta hooked up with a guy who has a blog that specializes in closed blogs and bringing them back (I'm gonna do a whole posting on him cuz he's awesome). So you go thru this process of requesting a review and shit. Didn't get my blog back. In part cuz I'm a shithead (not gonna go into details, but trust me on this one).  If any of you guys don't believe I'm a dumb jock you can ask the blog dude. He can vouch for me lol. So after talking to my advisers (I'm gonna do a post on him too even though he's an asshole he deserves it) I decided to give it another shot. I kinda missed it. Most of all missed the engagement with you guys. So what I learned is it wasn't some asshole blowing me in. It's not something Blogger is gonna give me a reason for. It just is. Ok so whatever I'm back...till they kick my ass again.  Alot of guys suggested switching to another platform but I'm kinda hard headed and I'm familiar with Bloggers format. So here I am back again in this fucked up adversarial relationship with Blogger.  Maybe I'll start posting cookie recipes and stain fighting tips to keep them off my ass lol.

17 comments:

  1. all that matters is you're back. what the fuck am i saying?! give em hell!
    pax tibi frater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw schucks I was hoping for something a little darker. Ok just glad we have our Scott back. Your blog is insightful and refreshingly honest. It's the first one I read in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In other words, shit happens, wipe off the shit, move forward. Sounds like a plan.
    Thanks for making the effort in coming back.

    So, any little scottie stories from the down time? Yeah, that really all we want.

    Butler or Uconn...
    Butler! I'm a romantic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping the reason you were gone was because you were spending time like the guy in the picture. The one on the bottom preferably. I still think a good fucking by a skilled top would do you the world of good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, no doubt Scott you a dumb jock, most of us knew that..lol... dudes only kidding... but you "our" dumb jock, and for a dumb jock you have the best blog, (best pics, best posts, more readers, plus, you a family man, with a full time job....plus I know your a handsome dude..(hell I like guys)......So I hope you around for a long, long time..

    Again guys I am not a kiss ass, just want to shove my togue up his hiary crack...

    SJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott, while you were gone I didn't know how to have sex with other men, so I didn't, but I did get HIV tested. My wife had sex with me in the middle of the night so that was hot and different. However, I missed the group therapy provided from your blog, and look forward to doing what I need to do again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. anon 918 yor bill is in the mail lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see boned people. :-)

    Rick in L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing anything of Reese. And him getting plowed is a great way to start the week. Any guy that uses his dick and body as a paint brush gets my appreciation. As for the written post. Well...ummm...ok. I was expecting something more. Buy I am a cynical bastard as anything online goes. So whatever. Am glad Scott is hopefully back for good.

    MattB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're back, stud.


    -Paduder
    SF Bay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to have you back! I was definitely missing you, the guys and the blog while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fortunately for me i was away on holiday for the whole month of March and nowhere near a computer so I suffered the loss of Scott a whole lot less. But while I was away I was hoping it would be straightened out and our Scott would come back to us. I think it's shit that they take your blog away with no warning or explanation. I curse Blogger with flaccid cocks, may they never rise, both his and his partners. I was afraid that you would decide to end it with this last blow. (lol) So glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went to Nibblebit and created a backup site for my blogger site and Nibblebit was hard to use. So far I am on Blogger.

    Go Butler (I'm from Indy and went to Butler)

    Jay of hornyfiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome to have you back Scott (and little scottie as well) !!

    Thanks for bringing us up to speed and starting off with such a HOT pic.

    Now let's get back to getting these cocks hard and leaking again :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Scott I just want to add my two cents to everyone else's Glad to have you back. Blogger nuked my first blog and then I switched to nibblebit. It takes some time to get used to but now I am happy with it. I am looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We missed you too Scott!

    ReplyDelete