Friday, April 8, 2011

Jeff & The Douchbag

Ok last post on the past. But props are needed here.  When my blog went down a bunch of you guys emailed me not just to see where my blog was but to see if I was ok. And some of my blog buddies did posts on me to keep me alive, and all you guys who commented on other blogs about me. I read em and they were really really nice.  Seriously appreciate that man.  Thanks.  I got a lot of feedback asking me to start up. But as you all know I don’t follow directions well.  But there was one guy who really hounded me to stick with it.  You know him as Rugbysex, the asshole who speaks in tongues.  Even though I wanna beat the shit out of him sometimes he really was behind me in getting this going.  So props to Rugby.  But don’t let it go to your head. Your still a self-righteous dick lol.  The last ass I gotta kiss is Jeff at www.googlebloggerclosesgayblog.blogspot.com.  He’s a smart guy who helps guys try and get their blogs back from the Nazis Blogger.  It didn’t work for me, but that wasn’t about Jeff. It was more about me being a loser. Jeff is freakin awesome. And I think he does a lot of great shit for people that got kicked. Plus Jeff is a piece of ass. 
Ok boys onward and upward. Let’s go out and kick some ass.  Or lick some ass, whatever makes you happy lol.

21 comments:

  1. gosh scott,
    you say the sweetest things. i'm touched. LMFAO.
    you had my back after i broke my back, i'll always have your's.
    cheers buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million Rugby Sex and Jeff, now I have to put up with this pussy eating, cocksucking, wiseass, for who knows how long now this time, just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water.... lol...

    Nope really thanks guys, NOW, I can go back to sniffing and licking some fine man ass around here..

    SJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. And let the parade begin, with Jeff and Rugby leading the way.
    bj.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FOR THE GOOD OF GAYMANKIND, DONT PUMP UP RUGBY'S ALREAD INFLATED EGO. ITS A SMALL ENOUGH PLANET ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too late scott...i am beloved. sic transit gloria mundi. dum vivimus vivamus. lmao!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of gay, how about a gay caveman?

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8433527/First-homosexual-caveman-found.html

    ~ GaySatyr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rugby - Gratias tibi ago!!
    Jeff - Many Thanks!

    Again, Scott Welcome Back! We missed your tiny dick ranting and perving.

    Mark in Pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey gaysatyr,
    holy shit...they discovered one of scott's forebears. it explains a LOT!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scott, So glad you are back and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes, I'd like to throw in my two cents worth and thank rugbysex for being the blogger's friend. He's been there for me too. I'm sure it won't be too long before you fuck up this blog too, Scott and you'll need rugby and Jeff again, so you better be nice. Ha! Right after you fucked up this last time, I freaked out and thought I might be shut down too until I learned it was because you're such a dummy. A sweet dummy. I checked out Jeff and added him to my bloglist.
    Today I add the post about the new blog.
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol hey miracle so much for the notion that 'everyone kisses scott's ass' lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like I will have to check out Jeff's blog. Nice work Jeff, Nice work, Rugby.
    bj.

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://morningrainshower.blogspot.com/?zx=391c124b15b425b8
    OK Scott, check it out. I forgot to mention that you are the Mrs. Malaprop of the bloggers. I'll let you figure that out on your own.

    Love, MM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well if we're kissing ass this morning, I'd sure like to kiss the ass off either guy in the pic! Hot! While I'm at it I want to say Ruggy's a great friend, brother, and one hot piece of ass himself. The best kind of a guy a real sport! The kinda guy you want in your corner.

    Great to have you back Scott, looks like the old gangs all back together again. Have a great weekend guys.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Peace Man, I was thinking the same thing. I'd like to take both of those guys on in the picture. I also agree with you about Rugby. From what you can see, it looks very firm.
    bj.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you're back too... Now on to more important stuff like the Sox beating the Yankees today at the Fenway home opener.

    GO RED SOX

    BosGuy

    ReplyDelete
  17. So Scottie....what did you do that so offended the people at Blogger that they shut you down again?

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's nice to be missed. We all know that Scott is just waiting for a real stud--no more IMing play. So nice to have Scott back. We should be taking bets to determine how long it will take for SS to get him again. hal

    ReplyDelete
  19. PDQ - just being me is generally offensive enough 2 most people lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. blogger sucks and shuts down sites all the time esp. ones like yours
    i bet for as many friends as you got,
    there were enough enemies flagging your site as objectionable again and again.

    ReplyDelete