Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vacation Sex

A lot of guys wrote me and said “Scott hope you got a lot of sex while you were on vacation”.  Ok these guys must be gay lol. When you go on vacation with the family and you and your wife are in a room with your kids you’re not gonna get much pussy.  Being the brilliant (horny) guy I am one night I sent the kids out to the pool to pick up a pizza.  They said it would be like 40 min but I sent the kids right out.  I promptly walked into the shower where my wife was and banged her standing up in the shower.  Only last like 5 minutes cuz I went at it pretty hard. When I’m in a different setting like that my loins sorta go into overdrive.  Kids came back, we were already dressed.  It was the perfect crime!  They forgot napkins so we sent them back down.  I looked at my wife.
Scott: “You wanna go another round?”
Wife: “After that quickie we probably could but I’ll take a pass.”

9 comments:

  1. I'll take a pass? LMAO! I'da left that last line off Scott, not gonna do much 4 ur reputation as a stud. LOL!

    Still a hot story though man, banging your wife in the shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo true about vacation sex. Can't wait for my kids to be old enough that I can send them to the pool to pick up pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot,Hot,HOT, it must have been a sausage pizza with anchovies. sorry on the floor laughing...

    Hetero sex is so, uhhhhhh, did I mention the word, Hot, yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is impossible to have sex on your vacation with the kids around. I'm envious you got to slip into her in the shower. Quick thinking on the pizza idea -- I'm headed to Florida for spring break and I'm stealing your plan. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loki np and good luck. it occurs 2 me that the best advice i give out is when it has 2 do with maximizing action for my dick lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vacation sex while traveling with kids, even if there are two rooms for sleeping it doesn't happen (because they might hear.) Lucky if you have some alone time with the Mrs. at the hotel bar while the kids are doing something in the room. Great idea about pizza and the shower, your the man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife and I have had great vacation sex. When they were younger, we used to send them to the "kids camp" at the hotel, and would fuck like rabbits. We would also wake up in the middle of the night and go at it, knowing that kids are really heavy sleepers (we would try to keep it pretty quiet though).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids or no kids when I'm on vaca my cock knows were on vaca. Last year we did the whole cabin on a lake thing, and everyday like clock work the wife needed a little help in the kitchen at lunchtime. I had a great veiw of the kids from the kitchen window, while the wife was bent over the sink. Even got a couple of waves, lol, the kids were none the wiser.... and my cock got his afternoon delight!

    Peace brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came down with a case of poision ivy. LOL.
    bj.

    ReplyDelete