Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ya Gotta Start Somewhere

So no, I didn’t exactly go out and fuck like a banshee while I was gone. But I gotta tell you I discovered the glory of IM sex. One of my readers started IMing me and things got a little out of control.  Like to the point if I did the things in real life I said I was gonna do on IM I’d have to change the name of my blog to The Horniest Homo In The Hemisphere. The chances of an actual get together in real life are slim but it’s kinda hot thinking about. And yes, in the IMs I took it up the ass.  But only once. And he took me out for a virtual dinner lol

13 comments:

  1. Boy, have I missed you! You truly crack me up, seriously!
    Artful1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you lite a virtual cigarette when you were done? Scotty, you made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...well, as long as he bought you dinner... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell is IM sex?
    Whkattk, you look good enough to eat. Like to put some whipped cream on that crown and then enjoy.
    bj.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott, IM sex is hot as fuck. I've had a lot of fun and gotten into some pretty wild conversations. Next time, add the cam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Would love to have IM sex with you anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So asside from this being crazy HOT, I must admit that the dinner note was cute... snif' snif'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scott: You are so easy. Make your fantasies cum true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. consider it a dress rehearsal for the BIG SHOW. let us know when tickets go on sale at ticketmaster. do str8jock followers get a discount?
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So was it good for you in IM too? Time to start feeling the real thing. Go Scott, we live for your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha! You're hilarious! Don't turn to the darkside of IM/phone/virtual sex though. It makes no sense! Just go get the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And have 'real dinner' or you'll end up a starving, hungry mess!

    ReplyDelete
  13. with or without webcam? or are you too shy?

    ReplyDelete