Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Butt

Ok so the whole thing was sorta heading down hill.  But I was like ok I’ll salvage some butt time.  Hey I know I never thought I’d do it but I’m kinda intrigued by it.  So I tell him to lay face down on the couch and he’s all shit eating grin (I think he thought I was gonna bone him).  So he lays down and he’s def got a nice ass, but pretty hairy.  Uh. OK.  So I open up his asscheeks to take a look and he’s hairy as fuck.  Like I didn’t even see his hole.  No fuckin way was I traveling down there.  But I was kinda like wtf do I do now. So I sorta ran my fingers around it and sorta kneeded his ass for a bit, then awkwardly said something about giving me another blow job.  He gave me like a 30 second blow then worked his hands down around my ass.  And stuck a finger in.  And it hurt.  But after a couple min it was ok and actually felt pretty good.  Ok it felt really fuckin good.  But then it stopped feeling good and I was like ‘wtf man what are you doing’. He goes ‘using 2 fingers’.  I was like ‘OK not on me get it the fuck out.’  He went back to 1 and continued.  So there’s an important message here for my curious boys.  I’m gonna devote a whole post to it later cuz I don’t want their horny asses to miss it.  

11 comments:

  1. Scott you majorly fucked up and blew a great opportunity but I find this whole thing wildly exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm - tease us - want to hear the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott,
    Have you tried any of this either with your wife or before you were married? The whole area seems rather foreign to you. Is your wife amenable? It may not please the crowd but you may do better with training wheels

    I think most straight women have more experience in this area than one curious Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the reason I love hearing about your periodic sexual daliances is because they read like a sitcom. I'm still not sure if you're funny or a bit daft. A bit like I Love Lucy, with cock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to relax - seriously you want it.

    GO FOR IT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course it felt good... I caught an episode of Real Sex last week where guys were with thier wives and experiencing ass-play for the first time - and LOVING IT! One guy's wife buckled up a strap-on and was fucking the shit outta him and he was just relishing it.
    The women who was running the workshop said enjoying ass-play doesn't mean "gay, it means it feels good!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scott that is such a sick fucking pic bro! 4 me the hairy hole woulda been kinda gross 2. Can't wait 2/C where ur going with this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scott, I think you should learn from letting him play around with your hot butt. You liked one finger, relax and take two or three. What you really need to experience is a big hard stiff cock into the hilt. Once you enjoy that, the rest will come naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm the most I've got in a guy was 4, don't worry Scott, as the world opens up and you "mature" like wine, you'll have more fun with what you do

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scott you get a big "A" for effort in my book, because you were going to rim that beautiful butt, but evidently a hairy crack is not up your alley (pun not intended)...... Maybe psychologically you think a really hairy hole as being not clean, but if the dude took soap, washcloth, and warm water, to his hairy crack,it would have been fine. Your making progress my friend...

    Personally I would have feasted on that hairy hole and took in his manly musky smells, now not talking dirty here, I am taking about his natural men smells...

    SJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anal penetration requires trust.

    Trust that your partner is clean (as in soap and water)inside and out and healthy as in disease free. If fur is not your kink then you need to be more specific when you pick up your playmates. If you want a baby smooth ass to lick you have to ask. Don't expect and don't be surprised when you get an ape when you did not ask early on. PS... when you get an ape... take a bath or a shower together and work on his bits and pieces until you are certain you are not going to taste an ass you are not going to be pleased with. If you are exploring, explore in a steamy shower and you might find your sphincter a bit more relaxed too. He might feel exactly the same way about his knowledge of your man cave. Clean is clean but it requires attention and most of us call that foreplay.

    By the way, most men's mouths are far less hygienic than their anal canal unless they're drink of choice is Listerine. You don't seem to mind sticking your dick inside a mouth right up to your balls. I'm surprised ass gives you pause. Take a shit. Rinse it out and fuck like bunnies.

    ReplyDelete