Friday, August 19, 2011

Politics

A lot of guys ask me where I stand on various political issues.  Um….stop asking me.  I don’t give a shit about a lot of things I probably should. And the shit I do support and bash I don’t really wanna talk about on my blog. If you’re looking for a good political debate that’s cool.  You’re just not gonna get it from me cuz I was 6 weeks into a poly sci class before I realized the “poly” stood for political.  Given that, I’m gonna spend today  telling you what I support.

8 comments:

  1. I love you, Scott, but you're not the first person I'd look to for your position in the issues of the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today Scott? Most of us have fun here. So where is all this political crap your talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find this picture scary.It looks like he was told to get on his knees and bring himself to the position he is in. It doesn't sit well with me. Humiliation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give me a break anonymous at 11:35 am, the "little shit" is more than happy to show off his cock.(he looks like the kind that would steal your wallet and then help you look for it) Humiliation my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Straight Jock's Bill of Rights! I am a Conservative member of the tea party and a multiple times a day follower of Scott. When the country goes to hell, I hope I still have internet access to this.

    Name withheld for fear of retaliation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11.40 a.h
    It reminds me of a mat at the enemy center. You conformed, and did what they want, and you were then, shot. That's how I see it. Maybe you have been watching Mickey Mouse too long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great posts today buddy. You were totally inspired. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Donald Duck too anonymous at 6:21 Pm, Aug 19, so did the enemy give him a quick hand job to get him hard for the pic?

    ReplyDelete